2019 prophesies has been common word in most Christian worship centres and religious gathering across the world at the beginning of the year like this. And like every other year, the year 2019 is being welcomed with prophesies from men of God all around the world.
However, Nigerian community is not left behind this scene as 2019 prophesies has flooded every quarters across the country especially in notable Christian worship centres.
Among the prophesies that have been popping up are the ones coming from notable men of God among whom are Pastor David Oyedepo of Winners’ Chapel, Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis Church and Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries International. These great men of God have a lot to reveal as the 2019 prophesies to Nigerian.
In his words 2019 prophesies for Nigeria, Pastor David Oyedepo, the founder and president of the Winners Chapel a.k.a Living Faith Church, said nothing will disturb the peace of Nigerian in 2019 and there will not be anymore bloodshed. The man of God added saying that the country will be changing for the better and will not experience any more bloodshed. Pastor Oyedepo revealed these at Sango Ota, Ogun state where the church headquarters is located.
In his words for 2019 prophesies, “The prince of peace will continue to Dominate in Nigeria and Africa, we shall not see set-back anymore. Because of the saints of God in this country, Nigeria shall remain safe. The year 2019 shall be a year of humbling testimonies.”
The Dunamis Church founder in his 2019 prophesies lays more emphases on the upcoming 2019 elections. Pastor Paul Enenche in his words revealed saying “Tell the church that they shall not stop praying and I will not leave Nigeria alone until I perfect my will for the nation. The enemy is fighting a lost battle, my hand shall rest on the nation and the whole of creation is waiting my manifestation through Nigeria.” Pastor Enenche continued in his 2019 prophesies adding that the present pains that Nigerian are going through is the birth of a new Nigeria.
He further emphasized saying “The pains you see are the birth signs for Nigeria. God said suddenly deliverance and delivery shall happen and it will become history. Nigeria shall come to her quarters again. Our land is coming to a point where there shall be justice and equity, where there is no partiality. The Lord told me a time will come when the farmers and herdsmen will cohabit together without any challenge. God is bringing Nigerians to a place where we can sleep well in the night with your two eyes closed.”
The man of God disclosed these during the 2019 crossover service at the Glory Dome, the newly built church facility which seats 100,000 people.
Apostle Suleman in his list of 2019 prophesies reveals 50 solid prophesies for Nigeria and the entire whole wide world.
As gathered by newsfeed.ng, the senior pastor and the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman in his charisma and energetically rolled out 2019 prophesies at the church headquarters in Benin, Edo state. The energetic man of God rolled out prophesies like fire in the list of 50 below:
(1) Great agricultural boost for South Africa
(2) I saw an eclipse
(3) 2019 Nigeria election- 100% rigged
(4) Northern response to election results to shock the incumbent government. They had strong response from the south.
(5) Election – Nigeria vs military/police
(6) China to openly confront America.
(7) Great set back economically
(8) Election funds controversy/scandal
(9) Biafra struggle to gain massive support
(10) A new activist to launch campaign against presidency
(11) 2019, a shock for governors
(12) Ghana economy to get foreign support
(13) I saw another missile test in North Korea
(14) Nollywood to merge internationally
(15) I see a major breakthrough in the cure for HIV
(16) Muhammadu Buhari needs prayer, please sir, go and rest
(17) Abubakar Atiku should focus on North during campaign
(18) I see an Igbo Presidency in 2023 but they must not have any deal with present government
(19) Tinubu should forget 2023
(20) I see internet fraudsters, new ritualistic ways of making money( blood hunt)
(21) A presidential aspirant to be arrested
(22) I saw Boko Haram invade a police station
(23) The Almighty God is unhappy at the continued detention of El-Zakzaky
(24) APC wins Lagos election
(25) Keystone banks needs prayers
(26) ASUU to pray against losing a top member
(27) I saw a major politician declared missing
(28) WAEC to be re-modeled
(29) I saw farmers package welfare from the government and it results to crisis between them and the state government
(30) I saw most eastern states won by APC at the national level
(31) Strange killings in Togo
(32) Mali should pray against strange virus outbreak
(33) The government should protect police station and military barracks because I see people break in searching for arms
(34) I saw fire outbreak in a media house
(35) I saw a Nigerian airline grounded totally
(36) America should not relax, a deadlier terrorist group is emerging
(37) I saw a probe group disgrace US government
(38) Donald Trump to lose 2nd term
(39) Brexit crises to implode UK
(40) I saw a terrorist attack in America
(41) Fire outbreak in Canada but quickly managed
(42) Nigeria to win awards and relevance in cyber world
(43) Let’s declare a prayer day against massive bloodshed in Rivers state (Too ugly)
(44) I saw a horse, written on it was ‘pray against Americans being homeless’. I saw something happen that made them scampering for safety. Natural disaster
(45) July and August in Nigeria, serious prayer.
(46) Many weddings, 2019 is a year of multiple marriages
(47) I saw people with children in multiples of triplets and twins
(48) Pensioners to smile
(49) I saw a lot of politicians in prison
(50) A top legislator in USA and a known senator – peaceful passing away.
With all the 2019 prophesies coming from different quarters, Nigerians seem to be having a glimpse into what the year 2019 will look like.