Candidates for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), have already started printing their slips.
It is important to reprint before the closing date, as the initial slip given to the candidates does not include the examination centre, time, date and seat number.
Also, no candidate would be let into any CBT centre without the slip containing the necessary information mentioned above.
Follow the procedures to successfully reprint the 2019 JAMB examination slip:
Method 1: Reprint using E-mail address
- Login to your email address
- In your inbox, a message would appear from JAMB. If otherwise, make sure to check your spam folder for the message.
- Download and open the message which contains an attachment which is the JAMB slip
- Print out the file (PDF Format) using the Ctrl + P buttons
Method 2: Reprint from JAMB website
- Go to JAMB website at jamb.org.ng/PrintExamSlip/PrintExaminationSlip.
- Log on to your profile after providing the necessary details (e-mail address and password).
- Put in your registration number in the provided space and click reprint.
- The information on your examination centre, time and seat number would be displayed on the slip.
- Click on Print or press Ctrl + P button on the keyboard to print out.
Method 3: Reprint from JAMB Profile dashboard
- Go to JAMB website
- Click on e-facility Account /Log in
- Input your e-mail address and password in the provided space
- Click on ‘Login’ to view your JAMB profile dashboard
- Click on bold green text “Reprint your examination slip” on the top right hand corner of the screen
- Fill in your registration number and click ‘Reprint’
- Proceed to print out the document by clicking on the Ctrl + P buttons on the keyboard.