See final decision on rape case against Cristiano Ronaldo

After long periods of speculations about the alleged rape case filled by Kathryn Mayorga against Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo, a final decision has now been taken on the star by Las Vegas, US prosecutors.

0
57
Ronaldo cristiano cr7 juventus
Ronaldo cristiano cr7 juventus

After long periods of speculations about the alleged rape case filled by Kathryn Mayorga against Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo, a final decision has now been taken on the star by Las Vegas, US prosecutors.

Kathryn Mayorga, 35, had claimed the former Manchester United star had attacked in her a Sin City suite in 2009; an accusation Ronaldo out rightly denied.

Also Read:See the reaction of Sarri after Juventus were bitten 3-2 by Tottenham

On Monday, the Clark County District Attorney’s Office said it had made a decision not to prosecute as “the allegations of sexual assault against Cristiano Ronaldo cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Explaining their decision, the prosecutors said: “On June 13, 2009, a female victim (‘V’) placed a call to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and reported that she had been the victim of sexual assault.

“Members of law enforcement responded to her location to take a crime report. Police transported V to the hospital so that a sexual assault examination could be conducted.”

Also Read:Herdsmen don’t carry arms, stop spoiling our image and allow RUGA- Miyetti Allah

“A short time later, sexual assault detectives arrived at the hospital and made contact with V.

“Although she knew who the person was who assaulted her, V refused to identify him or disclose where the crime occurred.

“As a result, the police were unable to follow investigative protocols for sexual assault cases or to conduct any meaningful investigation. Without knowing the identity of the perpetrator or the location of the crime, detectives were unable to search for and impound vital forensic evidence.

Also Read:National Assembly sends strong delegation to Pa. Fasoranti, pledge to end ugly trend

“In addition, video evidence, showing interactions between the victim and perpetrator before and after the alleged crime, was lost. The criminal investigation was closed.”

Watch Dangote tell his success story

“V and Cristiano Ronaldo, through their respective attorneys, eventually reached a civil settlement related to this matter in 2010. For the next eight years, law enforcement heard nothing more from V regarding the crime or the perpetrator.”

For LATEST and HOTTEST News, Download Newsfeed App here

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here